Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Keeping At It

In my opinion, those who keep at anything will be successful.  It may take some time and it may take some help, but I think just about any realistic goal can be achieved.

I've been plugging away at my workouts and not really thinking about whether or not I'm just spinning my wheels or actually making progress.  I know that it won't happen overnight, so I just take it all a day at a time and keep plugging away...

Not only was I feeling sore from my Monday morning workout, but I feel like I'm trying to fight off a cold and I feel my energy starting to dip a bit.  I decided to listen to my body and skipped yesterday's cardio. I think I may be coming down with a sinus infection?  Not sure, but I'm going to try to amp up my Vitamin C and water intake.

The scale has crept up a bit BUT I feel like I'm taking up less space overall, so I'm cool with it.  I feel like things are tightening up all over.  Abs, back, arms, thighs, booty...  Speaking of my booty, it feels like it's plumper if that makes sense?  The bottoms of my jeans and slacks aren't quite as loose as they have been, but again, I'm not complaining.  Um, to have a J-Lo booty in time for summer?  Yes, please!!!!

I'll see about getting my measurements taken again when I hit the 8 week mark with my workouts.  I'm curious to see where those numbers are...  

No comments:

Post a Comment