Monday, March 18, 2013

Anxiously Waiting...

I have my partial measurements done, but am having to wait to get measured with the tape measure.  Measuring with the tape measure is technique specific, so if you have one trainer measure you to get your initial measurements, the same trainer should also be the one measuring your progress.

I know my weight hasn't changed, but I'm curious to see how many inches I've lost.  My clothes are fitting better already.  On top of that, a nice change is that my stress level has decreased.  Last week was a pretty stressful week though I was able to make it through without any major meltdowns.  Haha!  

So, while I wait, I wanted to come on here and say that I am pretty sure I've got a condition called "diastasis recti'.  Here's a good link that explains it pretty simply, though if you wanted to look into it further, you could certainly very easily Google additional information.  So, for the mamas out there who are working their butts off but not feeling like they're making any progress in the mid-section area?  I'd strongly suggest you look into it!

And the wait continues...  

No comments:

Post a Comment